Les Esprits Libre Index du Forum Les Esprits Libre
Forum en rapport avec le jeu Apero

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Fabio Cardoso opens up about his time at Rangers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Esprits Libre Index du Forum -> La salle de réception -> Derriere le comptoir
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Piseth2981

Masculin
Métier: magnifiquer

MessagePosté le: 12 13UTCp30UTC09bMer, 26 Sep 2018 02:42:13 +0000UTC 2008 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fabio Cardoso opens up about his time at Rangers Répondre en citant

Portuguese defender thai sbo Fabio Cardoso has opened up about his spell at Rangers.

The defender was signed by Pedro Caixinha last summer but he was deemed as surplus to requirements when Steven Gerrard took over.

The defender explained that he was disrespected at Rangers and he should have played more often.

Cardoso also slammed the physicality of Scottish football. He believes that the Scottish teams lack quality apart from the likes of Celtic and Rangers. The defender also questioned the standard of officiating.

He said: “I felt that I was disrespected and it was difficult not to be playing. I wanted to feel happy, to assert myself again. I didn’t play in the second half of the season which is the most important time. thai sbo Scottish football is very physical. In my opinion, it doesn’t have as much quality as the Portuguese, with the exception of the greats like Celtic, Rangers and one or another team.”

The former Rangers defender left the club through mutual consent this summer and he is currently plying his trade in Portugal with Santa Clara.

The 24-year-old also revealed that his broken nose incident affected his career at Rangers as well. Cardoso suffered a broken nose against Motherwell and that kept him out of the side for a while last season.

It will be interesting to see if Rangers decide to respond to these comments in the coming weeks.​​​​​​ thai sbo

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 12 13UTCp30UTC09bMer, 26 Sep 2018 02:42:13 +0000UTC 2008 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
sanpiseth40

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 12 48UTCp31UTC10bMer, 10 Oct 2018 00:27:48 +0000UTC 2008 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fabio Cardoso opens up about his time at Rangers Répondre en citant

Please see my website
หนังสยองขวัญ

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 12 06UTCp31UTC12bMer, 12 Déc 2018 09:15:06 +0000UTC 2008 20:53 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fabio Cardoso opens up about his time at Rangers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Esprits Libre Index du Forum -> La salle de réception -> Derriere le comptoir Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 4 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template SpaceGreen by Mojy, © 2003 Mojy - Mojytech